Updated club statement regarding COVID-19 – 13 March 2019

March 13th, 2020

In line with the announcement released today from our National Governing Body, the British American Football Association, we regret to inform everyone across the club that all East Kilbride Pirates and Hamilton Buccaneers activity is now immediately suspended until further notice. Although this is very tough news to share, above all, the health and wellbeing […]

Read more here...

Club statement on Coronavirus (COVID-19)

March 11th, 2020

Following the developing situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19), we’ve been asked questions about our intentions regarding forthcoming events at different levels across our club and our plans to take precautionary measures. At the moment we have no plans to cancel or postpone any upcoming friendlies, practices or training camps at any level across the club. This […]

Read more here...