Registering with the British American Football Association
Every year all our players, coaches and staff must register online with the British American Football Association (BAFA). This is mandatory. It provides basic insurance in the case of player injury and is needed for competition entry – without it, players, coaches and staff won’t appear on the roster for games. We also cannot permit unregisted individuals to practice or coach as this will invalidate our team insurance and is against BAFA rules.
Follow our easy instructions to complete your registration.
- All new players will have three trial sessions, after which BAFA registration must be completed in order to continue practicing (and receive kit if under 18.)
- Registrations for players under 16 years of age must be completed by a parent or guardian.
What you need to do – re-registering (for existing members)
What you need to do – registering for the first time
2021-222 BAFA registration fees
• Adult Contact player £50
• Women’s Contact player £50
• Women’s Flag player £30
• U19 Contact player £15
• U16 Contact player £15
• U11/U14 Flag player £5
• Flag coach £45.50/ Flag player / coach £50.50
• Contact coach £57.50 Contact or player / coach £67.50
For other roles and disciplines, visit the full list of BAFA fees.
Share this page